Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We have opened the Angara finally!


Look closely: have you seen those signs around the town? If not, open your eyes, there are three to find:)

For us, volunteers, the main job is to go in the morning, make a big fire, cut a lot of carrots, to make a big soup, in the big pot, on the big fire, for the big soup. Seriously.
Yesterday was still spent preparing - chopping wood, transporting bikes from the last year, arranging the tools, carring water, greeting the participants etc.



But it's not only bikeparts one will stumble upon in the workplace. Young movimakers, tourists from Singapore, local youngsters, sun, loud music, sea, art, photography, going against the mainstream are just few of the keywords.



Those who wondered around the dock in the dark probably couldn't look past the jam session and a tiny girl playing with fire. 

Making of the soup: four guys, forgotten salt, big fire, beer water, huge pot, lot of smoke - DISASTER!?!!!
Who would have guessed we had to bring our own bowls and spoons.

And you know, one of the participants is about to finish his bike already!

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete